In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with Founder of Little Black Book Solutions, Jo-Anne Black to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
When I was 3, I had an imaginary friend called Judy – she went everywhere with me. On a trip to Sydney from Newcastle, I realised half way that Judy wasn’t in the car – I made my Dad go back and get her!
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Three months pregnant and meeting Prince Philip at Buckingham Palace as he was a great cricket fan and I was married to a cricketer! Got the curtsy bit right, however I then immediately had to make a mad dash to the bathroom. Morning sickness kicked in and luckily, I made it in time. I was sussing out their locations as we were shown around the palace!
- What is your most treasured possession?
Not really a possession as they are their own people but I would have to say my children, Danielle & Alex.
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
- What is your favourite smell?
Roast lamb & vegetables cooking in the oven.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What does love feel like to you?
Warm, unconditional and accepting.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
At 14, sweeping up at Prince Alfred Ice Rink for a free pass to skate. Luckily, I got promoted to ticket box sales very quickly and for money, as well as free skating!
- What do you love most about Catch Up With The Property Girls?
#MyTeam#MyTribe – the amazing like minded people that are in the group, the commonality of experiences amongst all of us, the support within the group is immeasurable and provides a wonderful sense of belonging.