In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with Julie Davis, Co-Founder of Agent Dynamics to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
Getting into trouble after my sister decided to give me a haircut when I was about 4 or 5 years old. It resembled having a bowl placed over my head.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
I am not sure it was my most embarrassing moment (some things are never to be discussed)! I was in grade one or two and was presented by a boy in front of the whole class a large posie of lilacs delicately held in a glass milk bottle!
- What is your most treasured possession?
My family – even more so now our beautiful Kaia Rose, who was born in August this year. I love being a Nana!
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
I would say the first person that came to mind was Merryl Streep. She is such a talented actress who can morph into many roles…and that’s what my life is like!
- What is your favourite smell?
I love the smell of lillies. The fragrance lingers through the whole house.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I love indulging in full body massage, it is so relaxing!
- What does love feel like to you?
Feeling valued and included.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
Working in an imports store – I clearly remember the blisters on my hands from sweeping floors!
- What do you love most about Catch Up With The Property Girls?
I love the connection and collaboration within the group. The events are fun and inspiring for everyone who attends.