In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we’ll sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with Tamsin Wilson, Office Manager at Belle Property, Parramatta to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
One of my earliest memories is playing with kittens on a Trampoline with my twin sister at my aunties house. I even remember the matching blue overalls we had on.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
I was very clumsy growing up. I remember trying to show off on the monkey bars at school doing what was called a waterfall and landing smack bang on my head.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
- What is your favourite smell?
Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What does love feel like to you?
The feeling of not being able to stop thinking about someone or something.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
I have been super lucky and have loved every job I have had. I have always worked with awesome people.
- What do you love about Catch Up with the Property Girls the most?
I have loved how Catch up with The Property Girls have allowed me the opportunity to meet likeminded women. Some of these ladies have become great mentors, business colleagues and friends.