In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with Virginia Brookes, Director of Resolver Recruitment to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
Wetting my pants in my kindy class at school – I was horrified!
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Too many to tell but they all involve a generous amount of alcohol!
- What is your most treasured possession?
Easy – my babies!
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
Hmm, not sure – someone sassy, loud and bold who knows hows to have a good time!
- What is your favourite smell?
The smell of the ocean in summer.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Red wine and chocolate on my own with a good book.
- What does love feel like to you?
Safe, calming and easy.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
Cleaning the chicken vats at KFC.
- What do you love most about Catch Up With The Property Girls?
Catching up with all my peers, many I am now lucky enough to call friends. I love how much it has grown since the very first one!