In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with real estate coach, Sherrie Storor to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
Swimming in my backyard pool in Weipa.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Too many to mention!
- What is your most treasured possession?
My newly acquired wedding ring!
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
Charlize Theron or Jennifer Garner. They don’t look anything like me but I love it when they kick butt in spy movies.
- What is your favourite smell?
Drops of rain on a hot road.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Baskin and Robbins ice cream – pralines and cream!
- What does love feel like to you?
An adrenaline boost, even on the toughest day. The ability to receive care and give it to others.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
Making fairy floss at University. It was hot and sticky but made everyone flee happy.
- What do you love most about Catch Up With The Property Girls?
An open, sharing environment for women who like networking with other like-minded women in the real estate industry. It’s a great source of inspiration and motivation. And I like a glass of champers or two!