In our ‘Nine questions with’ series we sit down with influential, passionate women within the real estate industry. For this one, we sat down with leadership and mindset coach, Tanja M Jones to ask her ‘nine questions’.
- What is your earliest memory?
Sitting on the floor of a little Balaclava flat watching my parents flared and faded jeans dart around the kitchen as they spoke.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Going completely blank on stage as an emcee for a 3-day property investment seminar in front of 600 super enthused property investors within 30 seconds of starting – epic fail.
- What is your most treasured possession?
My 10 year old staffy, ‘Chelsea’ – more my love than my possession.
- Who would play you in the film of your life?
That’s a hard one! Claudia Karvan (we look very alike) with a splash of Julia Roberts (for her expressions and sense of humour).
- What is your favourite smell?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I love, love, love massages and never ever feel guilty for getting them. Oh, and a Frangelico on ice with a squeeze of fresh lime from time to time is rather nice, too.
- What does love feel like to you?
A warm hug from a sun beam.
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
Peeling tulip bulbs in a tulip bulb farm as a 16 year old with a bunch of 60 year olds who only listened to side A of an Elvis compilation tape – augh!
- What do you love most about Catch Up With The Property Girls?
That it provides the space to fulfil on our intention to elevate women in real estate and property to fulfil their dreams by connecting, collaborating and contributing to one another.